Tinospora Or Guduchi Is A Very Valuable Herb In Ayurveda, And It Is Used In Various Generic Formulations. Tinospora is pungent, bitter in taste, sweet after digestion, and potent, according to Ayurvedic texts. Guduchi helps to alleviate the three doshas (Vatta, Pitta, and Kapha), aids digestion, eliminates toxic waste (Aam), and rekindles the digestive fire. Giloy Treats Skin Diseases, Jaundice, Piles, High Blood Glucose, Fever of Unknown Origin, and Is Used As An Immunity Modulator And Rejuvenation Therapy. Regular consumption of Guduchi extract has been shown to stimulate the growth of osteoblasts (bone cells), increase the differentiation of cells into the osteoblastic lineage, increase the mineralization of bone-like matrix, and induce a significant increase in joint cartilage thickness, all of which help to prevent osteoporosis and osteoarthritis.
- a) Vegan and 100 percent natural
- b) Detoxify, rejuvenate, and strengthen the immune system’s ability to balance blood sugar, relieve fever and spasms, and fight inflammation.
- c) Calm Allergic Reactions And Promote Joint Health
- d) Protect Your Kidneys by Reducing Stress.
- e) Helps with body pain, muscle ache, and anti-inflammation.
- f) Helps to reduce toxicity in the body and acts as a blood purifier.
- g) Bitters help to maintain a low blood sugar level.
Guduchi ( Tinospora Cordifolia ) 5% bitter
DOSAGE: Take one capsule twice a day with water after a meal, or as advised by your doctor.