Why does the urine flow problem occur?
Urine flow problems can happen in both men and women. But, in men, this issue is more common. And in older men, it can be due to enlarged prostate. A weak urine stream can cause other severe problems. Thus, it would help if you did not ignore it and immediately rush to your doctor for the proper diagnosis and cure. Some common causes of urine flow problems are as follows-
- Enlarged prostate
- STIs (Sexually transmitted diseases)
- Kidney stones
- Infections of the urinary tract, spinal cord, or brain
- The problem with bladder muscles
- Nervous system disorders
It is better to take medical advice to understand the actual cause of your problem. Besides, you can take some precautions and start taking ayurvedic medicines early.
Will the Ayurvedic medicine for urine flow help?
The common cause of urine flow problems is the enlargement of the prostate. And Ayurveda says that this may happen due to the build-up of toxins. Bad eating habits, poor digestion, no physical activity, unhealthy sex, and alcohol are major reasons for this issue. So, an imbalance in your body can cause a prostate problem and cause other issues like urine flow. Ayurveda focuses on curing the root cause of the disease. And it aims to cure the disease and maintain harmony among your mind, body, and soul.
Hence, Ayurvedic medicine and remedies effectively treat urine flow problems. The medicine contains specific herbs that work incredibly to cure and prevent the disease. And you can lead a good quality life ahead.
How to increase the urine flow as per Ayurveda?
Urinary disorders can occur due to several reasons. Also, a proper urine flow is vital to ensure that your organs are working right. And it is essential for your overall health and well-being. So, if you are facing urine flow issues, then check out the following Ayurveda remedies-
- Increase water intake and reduce hot spices. Also, fresh coconut water, lemon juice, orange, and sugarcane juice are very beneficial.
- Include fiber, seasonal fruits, and curd in your diet.
- Cardamom is an incredible spice that cleanses the urinary tract, bladder, and kidney. And it helps to get rid of impurities and infections. So, you can chew one cardamom pod daily.
- Also, you can drink herbal tea with cinnamon or coriander to flush out toxins and prevent bacterial infection.
- Usheer, Kanchanar, Gokhru, Triphala, Ashwagandha, and Gokshura are amazing ayurvedic herbs for urine flow and related problems.
Besides, along with these remedies, you can take Prostina 60 capsules for better and long-term relief of your urinary problem.
What are common signs that I have urine flow problems?
The urine flow problem can occur in both males and females. But it is more common in men. You must understand your body and notice any sudden changes. If you ignore it in the early stage, even a minor issue can lead to a major condition. So, here are some common signs that you might have urine flow problems-
- Lower back pain
- Fever, chills, and vomiting
- Unable to urinate
- Urine dripping
- Slow urine stream
- Urine leaks out without any urge to urinate
- Frequent visits to the bathroom
- Persistent heaviness in the bladder
So, it is advisable not to ignore it if you have any such symptoms. Consult your doctor and get the right diagnosis and cure.
Does Ayurvedic medicine cure urine flow permanently?
Ayurveda offers a complete method of dealing with illness. So, it focuses on balancing your mind, body, and soul. It not only cures the disease but prevents it further. Herbal medications work on the root cause of the illness. And ayurvedic medicines are safer, and there are almost zero chances of any side effects. Besides, some fantastic ayurvedic herbs are powerful in treating urine flow problems.
Ayurveda is a natural and chemical-free way of curing urine infection. Hence, it is highly effective and relieves urine flow and related issues.
How to bring your urine flow problem under control?
Urine flow problem is quite common these days. Many men and mainly older men, face this issue. And Ayurveda is a harmless way to cure urine flow difficulty. Prostina 60 capsule is specially formulated to treat such conditions. However, there are lifestyle changes to bring urine flow problems under control-
- Stay active and include physical activity like walking and jogging in your daily routine.
- Kegel exercises can be helpful for bladder control and function.
- Along with the exercise, try to meditate to lessen stress and anxiety.
- Try to empty your bladder by trying a moment after you are done urinating.
- Don’t delay when you feel like going to the bathroom.
- Cut down the intake of caffeine and alcohol. Eat a balanced diet and keep track of and maintain your body weight.
Further, you can consult an experienced Ayurvedic doctor for a suitable treatment. Also, you can start taking Prostina 60 with your doctor’s approval if you have any former condition.
What are the benefits of Prostina 60 capsules?
Prostina 60 capsule is the tested and the best Ayurvedic medicine for urine flow. Also, it contains the finest quality herbs for curing urine flow problems. This medicine provides an antioxidant effect and eases the flow of urine. And it helps treat other issues related to urine flow. Prostina 60 contains Punarnava, Varunchal, Dhoopsaral lakdi, Gokhru, and Kanchnar. These work great to cure urine flow problems. The benefits of this herbal medicine are immense-
- 100% Natural and vegetarian
- Reduce prostate enlargement & eases urine flow
- Provide antioxidant effect
- Aids in managing Benign Prostate Hypertrophy
- Maintain healthy prostate functions & prostate size
- Relieves the frequency, urgency, strain, incomplete, and dribbling of urine problems
Points to keep in mind while you start taking Ayurvedic medicine For Urine Flow-
Ayurveda suggests following some lifestyle and dietary changes to improve the quality of your life. Also, herbal medicines can work faster and more effectively with these changes. For example, including a balanced diet, exercise, yoga, and meditation can be beneficial. Besides, here are some things to take care of when taking Ayurvedic medicines-
- Stop consuming alcohol and tobacco
- Cut down the excess consumption of meat
- Avoid spicy and refined food
- Refrain from processed and canned food